From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beit Guvrin may refer to:
- The ancient city of Maresha, now an archaeological museum, in Israel
- The adjacent Roman and Byzantine city of Eleutheropolis, referred to as Beit Guvrin in Jewish scripture
- The Beit Guvrin National Park encompassing the ruins of the above cities
- Beit Guvrin, Israel, a Kibbutz founded in 1949
- Bayt Jibrin, a Palestinian village depopulated in 1948
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.