From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beja may refer to:
- Beja, Portugal, a city in Portugal
- Béja, a town in Tunisia, or
- Béja Governorate, the governorate or province of which it is the capital
- Beja people, an ethnic group in northeast Africa
- Beja language, language spoken by the Beja people
- Beja Congress, a group formed primarily of Beja opposing the government of Sudan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.