Bekaert is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. They pursue to be the preferred supplier for their steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to their customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4 billion in annual revenue.
|Naamloze vennootschap / Société anonyme|
|Traded as||Euronext: BEKB|
|Founded||Zwevegem, Belgium (1880 )|
|Products||Advanced materials, coatings, engineered wire products|
|Revenue||€4 billion (2014)|
Number of employees
 The Board of Directors is the company’s supreme decision-making body in all matters other than those in respect of which decision-making powers are reserved to the General Meeting of Shareholders by law or the articles of association. The Board of Directors delegates its management and operational authority to the Bekaert Group Executive. The main task of the Board of Directors, under the leadership of the Chairman, is to determine the company’s general policy and supervise its activities.
The Board of Directors has 14 members :
- Bert De Graeve (Chairman of the Board of Directors)
- Matthew Taylor (Chief Executive Officer)
- Dr Alan Begg
- Baron Bekaert
- Roger Dalle
- Count Charles de Liedekerke
- François de Visscher
- Sir Anthony Galsworthy KCMG
- Hubert Jacobs van Merlen
- Maxime Jadot
- Lady Barbara Thomas Judge CBE
- Bernard van de Walle de Ghelcke
- Baudouin Velge
- Manfred Wennemer
- "Bekaert profile". http://www.bekaert.com/. Bekaert.
- "Annual results 2014". Bekaert.
- "Board". Bekaert.
- Bekaert neemt Venezolaanse staaldraadproducent Vicson over (Dutch)
- Bekaert boekt omzetstijging van tien procent (Dutch)
|This Belgian company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|