|Birth name||Rebecca Louise Bond|
3 June 1963 |
|Associated acts||Vice Squad, Ligotage,
|Vocals, rhythm guitar|
In 1983, she left Vice Squad to form the band Ligotage with Steve Roberts of UK Subs. Sales of their first single "Crime and Passion" (1983, EMI) were disappointing, and their only album, Forgive and Forget, was released on the independent Picasso Records label.
Following the release of two solo singles in 1985, Bondage formed The Bombshells (often billed as "Beki & the Bombshells") in 1986. The band continued to play on the London club and punk circuit for many years.
In 1998, she reformed Vice Squad with a new line-up; the band continues to record and tour.
- "Vice Squad | Biography | AllMusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 2014-10-01.
- "findmypast.co.uk". search.findmypast.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-10-01.
-  The Guinness encyclopedia of popular music, Volume 4
- "Interview with Beki (February 2007) | ♪ Beki Bondage, Vice Squad, Ligotage, Beki & The Bombshells ♪ | VK". vk.com. Retrieved 2014-10-01.
- "Vice Squad - Beki Bondage Interview 2007". punk77.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-10-01.
- Paul Rooney / Vice Squad (2013-08-30). "Biography". vicesquad.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-10-01.
- "Beki Bondage - Cold Turkey (CD) at Discogs". discogs.com. Retrieved 2014-10-01.
|This article about an English musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|