|Type||Public company (Turkish: Anonim Şirket)|
|Fate||Subsidiary of Arçelik A.Ş.|
|Key people||Vehbi Koç (Founder)|
Laundry machines and dryers
Room air conditioners
Counter top appliances
In 2004, Beko Elektronik purchased Grundig and by January 2005, Beko and its rival Turkish electronics and white goods brand Vestel accounted for more than half of all TV sets manufactured in Europe.
In April 2008, Beko Elektronik A.Ş. renamed itself Grundig Elektronik A.Ş.
At the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Arçelik A.Ş. on 29 June 2009, it was decided to merge Arçelik A.Ş. with the company's subsidiary, Grundig Elektronik A.Ş. (to be administered directly by the headquarters of the Arçelik Group) by taking over all of Grundig's assets and liabilities in whole.
- Arçelik A.Ş.: Brands
- Boulden, Jim (17 January 2005). "Turkey switches on to TV market". CNN.com. Retrieved 21 November 2011.
- "Koç Holding A.Ş. – Board of Director's Report – Annual Report 2008" (PDF). Koç Holding. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- "Annual Report 2009" (PDF). Arçelik A.Ş. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- Beko Türkiye: LED Televizyonlar
- "Beko Brands". beko.co.uk. Retrieved 21 June 2012.