|Olympic medal record|
Bekzat Sattarkhanov (Kazakh: Бекзат Саттарханов; April 4, 1980 in Turkistan — December 31, 2000 in Shymkent) was a Kazakh boxer who competed in the men's featherweight division (57 kg) at the 2000 Summer Olympics and won the gold medal.
Sattarkhanov died in a car accident in his native Kazakhstan on New Year's Eve 2000. Two others in the car survived.
- 2000 won the gold medal at the Sydney Olympics as a Featherweight. Results were:
- Round of 32:Defeated Ovidiu Bobirnat of Romania - PTS (11-5)
- Round of 16:Defeated Jeffrey Mathebula of South Africa - PTS (16-5)
- Quarterfinal:Defeated Ramazan Palyani of Turkey - PTS (12-11)
- Semifinal:Defeated Tahar Tamsamani of Morocco - PTS (22-10)
- Final: Defeated Ricardo Juarez of the United States- PTS (22-14)
|This biographical article related to Kazakhstani boxing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Kazakhstani Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|