From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bel can mean:
- Belenus or Bel; a Celtic deity
- Bel (mythology), a title (meaning "lord" or "master") for various gods in Babylonian religion
- Bél, the Hungarian name for Beliu Commune, Arad County, Romania
- Bel Mountain, in the Zagros Mountains of west/southwestern Iran
- Bel, Iran (disambiguation)
- Bel, a unit of measure equal to 10 decibels, named for Alexander Graham Bell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.