From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bel can mean:
- Belenus or Bel; a Celtic deity
- Bel (mythology), a title (meaning "lord" or "master") for various gods in Babylonian religion
- Bél, the Hungarian name for Beliu Commune, Arad County, Romania
- Bel Mountain, in the Zagros Mountains of west/southwestern Iran
- Bel, Iran (disambiguation)
- Bel, a unit of measure equal to 10 decibels, named for Alexander Graham Bell
- Bel marriage (Ihi), Newar girls' mock-marriage to the bel fruit in Nepal
- Groupe Bel, a French cheese company
- Bell character, an audio control code used to control electronic devices; usually represented by the label "BEL"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.