From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belait can refer to either:
- the Belait District of Brunei Darussalam.
- Kuala Belait, the administrative town of the Belait District
- the Belait River which flows through the Belait District of Brunei Darussalam.
- the Belait People, an ethnic group indigenous to the Belait District
- the Belait language, part of the Malayo-Polynesian group of languages.
- Belait, a variant of Vilāyat (Hindi विलायत, Urdu ولایت), used in India to refer to Great Britain (and sometimes Europe more generally), via Persian from the Arabic ولاية, wilāyah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.