From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Belanger)
Bélanger is a surname found in France, Canada and the United States.
Bearers of the surname include:
- Daniel Bélanger, Québécois musician and singer
- Michelle Belanger, American author, singer and self-proclaimed vampire
- Éric Bélanger, hockey player with the Phoenix Coyotes
- François-Joseph Bélanger, French neoclassical architect
- Jesse Bélanger, retired hockey player who played for the Montreal Canadiens, Florida Panthers, Vancouver Canucks, Edmonton Oilers and New York Islanders
- Jean-Baptiste-Charles-Joseph Bélanger, French mathematician whose name is inscribed on the Eiffel Tower
- Karl Bélanger, a Canadian political strategist with the New Democratic Party
- Ken Belanger, retired hockey player who played for the New York Islanders, Toronto Maple Leafs, Boston Bruins and Los Angeles Kings
- Marc Bélanger (disambiguation)
- Mark Belanger, baseball player who spent most of his career with the Baltimore Orioles
- Mauril Bélanger, Canadian Member of Parliament
- Michel Bélanger, Canadian businessman and banker
- Richard Belanger, inventor of the sippy cup
- Terry Belanger, rare book preservationist
Bélanger may also refer to:
- Bélanger, Ontario, a community in the city of Greater Sudbury.
- Bélanger, Saskatchewan, a community in northern Saskatchewan, a part of Division No. 18.
- Belanger, Saskatchewan, a community in southern Saskatchewan, a part of Maple Creek No. 111, Saskatchewan.
- "Commission Bélanger-Campeau" or "Bélanger-Campeau Commission," terms sometimes used to refer to the Commission on the Political and Constitutional Future of Quebec
|This page or section lists people with the surname Bélanger, Belanger. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|