From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belaya River (means White River in Russian) may refer to the following rivers in Russia:
- Belaya River (Imandra), a tributary of the Lake Imandra in the Murmansk Oblast
- Belaya River (Kama), a tributary of the Kama River in the Republic of Bashkortostan
- Belaya River (Kuban), a tributary of the Kuban River in the Republic of Adygea and in Krasnodar Krai
- Belaya River (Penzhina), a tributary of the Penzhina River in Kamchatka Krai
- Bolshaya Belaya River, a tributary of the Angara River in Irkutsk Oblast
- Belaya River (Chukotka), a tributary of the Anadyr River in the Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- a west-flowing Belaya River joins the Aldan River west of Yakutsk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.