From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Belén in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Belén is the Spanish spelling of Bethlehem in the Spanish-language Bible. It is a common place name in Spanish speaking countries, and a popular girls' given name.
The unrelated place name Belen is found in Turkey.
- Belén, Catamarca, Argentina
- Belén de Umbría, Risaralda, Colombia
- Belén, Honduras, Lempira, Honduras
- Belén, Peru, a district in Iquitos, the mayor city in the Peruvian Amazon
- Belen, New Mexico (originally Belén in Spanish), United States
- Belen (Rail Runner station), New Mexico
- Belén, Paraguay
- Colegio de Belén, former Jesuit college in Havana, now occupied by the Military Technical Institute
- Belen Jesuit Preparatory School, Miami, Florida, re-established by Cuban exiles
- Belén Canton, canton in the province of Heredia in Costa Rica
- Belen, Hatay, a town and district of Hatay Province, Turkey
- Belen, Kumluca, a village in the district of Kumluca, Antalya Province, Turkey
- Belen, Kıbrısçık, a village in the district of Kıbrısçık, Bolu Province, Turkey
- Belen, Tarsus, a village in the district of Tarsus, Mersin Province, Turkey
- Beleń, Poland
- Belén Estévez, Argentine dancer and vedette
- Belén Rodríguez, Argentine showgirl, model, and actress
- Belén Rueda, Spanish actress
- Name given to a Nativity scene in many parts of Spain and countries of Spanish heritage, also called nacimiento, portal or pesebre
- Belen (House of Bëor), fictional character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.