From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up belfry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term belfry has a variety of uses:
- Belfry (architecture), a structure enclosing bells
- Bell tower
- Belfry, a type of medieval siege tower
- Belfry, Montana, a town in the United States
- The Belfry, an English golf club
- Belfry, a play by Billy Roche, third part of The Wexford Trilogy
- Belfries of Belgium and France, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in historic Flanders
- Bats in the belfry, a term for insanity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.