ಬೆಳಗಾವಿ ವಿಮಾನ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣ
|IATA: IXG – ICAO: VOBM|
|Operator||Airports Authority of India|
|Elevation AMSL||2,487 ft / 758 m|
Belgaum Airport (IATA: IXG, ICAO: VOBM) is located 10 km (6.2 mi) east of Belgaum, Karnataka, India on State Highway 20. The Sambra Air Force Station, a Non-flying Basic Training Institute of the Indian Air Force is located adjacent to this airfield.
The Airport is spread over 440 Acres and its apron can handle two ATR-72 aircraft. A second taxiway connecting the emergency service enclave to the main apron is under construction. The enclave will cater to the VIP terminal. Work on expansion of the airport is on full swing.The government has acquired 298 acres (1.21 km2) of land around the airport to hand over to the Airports Authority of India (AAI) for expansion of the airport. The existing airport terminal building has been upgraded at a cost of Rs 3.57 crore. The upgrades include an air-conditioned security zone, three check-in counters with feeder conveyor belts, a spacious arrival hall with conveyors, a VIP room, space for four airline offices, surveillance CCTV cameras, security control room and parking facility for 50 cars. 
Airlines and destinations
- "Joining Instructions". Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "Services at Belgaum airport resumes". The Times of India. 10 January 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "Belgaum airport to resume flights soon". The New Indian Express. 15 October 2012. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "Airport website". Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "MoU to be inked for Belgaum airport expansion". Times of India. 5 February 2010. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Belgaum Airport (official Airports Authority of India web site)
- Flight schedules (official Directorate General of Civil Aviation web site)
- Airport information for VABM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.