From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Belgium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Belgium is a country in Europe.
Belgium may also refer to:
- Belgium, Illinois, United States
- Belgium, West Virginia, United States
- Belgium, Wisconsin, United States
- Belgium (town), Wisconsin, United States
- Belgium Township, Polk County, Minnesota, United States
- "Belgium", a song by Bowling for Soup
- A fictional curse word in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- SS Belgique, one of the names of the ship SS Hoxie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.