From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up belief in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Belief is a psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.
Belief may also refer to:
- Religious belief, a belief regarding the supernatural, sacred, or divine
- Belief (sociology), an element of performance, in Erving Goffman's dramaturgical sociology
- "Belief" (short story), a story by Isaac Asimov from the collection Through a Glass, Clearly
- Belief (album), an album by Nitzer Ebb
- Belief, a 1996 album by Leon Parker
- "Belief" (song), a song by John Mayer
- "Belief", a song by Gavin DeGraw from Chariot
- Believe (disambiguation)
- Believer (disambiguation)
- I Believe (disambiguation)
- Trust (social sciences), reliance on another person or entity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belief.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.