Believe Me (Lil Wayne song)
|Single by Lil Wayne featuring Drake|
|from the album Tha Carter V|
|Released||May 6, 2014|
|Label||Young Money, Cash Money, Republic|
|Writer(s)||Dwayne Carter, Aubrey Graham, Anderson Hernandez, Matthew Samuels|
|Lil Wayne singles chronology|
"Believe Me" is a song by American rapper Lil Wayne, released as the lead single from his eleventh studio album, Tha Carter V. The song features Canadian rapper Drake. It was serviced to urban contemporary radio stations on May 6, 2014, in the United States and was released as a digital download on May 28, 2014.
"Believe Me" was featured on XXL's 25 Best Songs of 2014 (So Far). XXL commented on the song: "Carter Season was officially underway when Weezy dropped this gem on us late on a Friday night, and it was worth every second of the wait".
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||97|
|Belgium Urban (Ultratop Flanders)||36|
|Germany (Deutsche Black Charts)||13|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||36|
|US Billboard Hot 100||26|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||7|
|US Rhythmic (Billboard)||4|
- "Believe Me (feat. Drake) – Single – United States". iTunes. Apple, Inc. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- http://frequencynews.com/musiclibrary_detail.cfm?LabelID=180&ArtistID=278&AlbumID=1231&SingleID=4067. Missing or empty
- "The 25 Best Songs Of 2014 (So Far)". XXL. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Lil Wayne Album & Song Chart History" Canadian Hot 100 for Lil Wayne.
- "Ultratop.be – Lil Wayne feat. Drake – Believe Me" (in Dutch). Ultratop Urban. Retrieved June 20, 2014.
- "Deutsche Black Charts". Trendcharts. Media Control. Archived from the original on June 10, 2014. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- "Archive Chart" UK Singles Chart.
- "Lil Wayne Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Lil Wayne. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- "Lil Wayne Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for Lil Wayne. Retrieved May 29, 2014.
- "Lil Wayne Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Rhythmic Songs for Lil Wayne. Retrieved May 29, 2014.
|This 2010s hip hop single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|