From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Huntington Beach, California|
|Address||7777 Edinger Avenue|
|Management||DJM Capital Partners|
|Owner||DJM Capital Partners|
|Architect||Perkowitz & Ruth|
|No. of anchor tenants||10|
|Parking||Parking lot, parking garage|
- 1966: Opened as the enclosed Huntington Center. It originally had The Broadway, JCPenney, and Montgomery Ward.
- 1986: New wing is built with Mervyn's.
- 1992: JCPenney closes and moves to Westminster Mall.
- 1995: Burlington Coat Factory replaces JCPenney
- 1996: The Broadway closes.
- 2001: Montgomery Ward closes
- 2003: Mall closes, except for Meryvn's and BCF. It is demolished soon afterward, except for Wards and The Broadway's empty buildings.
- 2006: Bella Terra opens with Kohl's now in the old The Broadway building. The Wards was never renovated and still stands.
- 2008: Mervyn's closes.
- 2010: Montgomery Ward is demolished. 
- 2011-Current - Construction begins on Costco Wholesale building
- Barnes & Noble
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Burlington Coat Factory
- Century Theaters
- Whole Foods Market
- Cost Plus World Market
- 24 Hour Fitness
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bella Terra.|