From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up belladonna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Belladonna or Bella Donna may refer to
- Atropa belladonna, or deadly nightshade
- Belladona lilly, the flowering bulb known as Amaryllis
- Belladonna, a sort of cannabis cultivated from Super Skunk and mostly Sativa by Paradise seeds in 1999
- Belladonna (band), from Italy
- Belladonna 9ch (band), from France
- Belladonna (album), by Daniel Lanois
- Belladonna, an album by Ian Carr
- Bella Donna (album), by Stevie Nicks
- "Bella Donna", a song by Kosheen from their album Independence
- "Belladonna", a song by The Legendary Pink Dots from their album The Maria Dimension
- "Belladonna", a song by UFO from their album No Heavy Petting
- "Belladonna", a song by Siouxsie and the Banshees from their album Hyæna
- "Bella Donna", a song on The Avett Brothers album The Second Gleam
- "Belladonna", a song by Gino Vannelli and Gianni Bella
- "Belladonna", a song by the band Madrugada
- Belladonna, a solo project fronted by Joey Belladonna
- Belladonna (actress) (born 1981), American pornographic entertainer
- Giorgio Belladonna (1923–1995), bridge player
- Joey Belladonna (born 1960), vocalist for the band Anthrax
- Rocksan Biggerstaff, (born 1978), American professional wrestler and valet for NWA TNA faction The Disciples of the New Church.
- Belladonna (novel), by Anne Bishop, second novel of "The Landscapes of Ephemera"
- Bella Donna, a novel by Robert Smythe Hichens
- Belladonna Took, mother of Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit
- Bella Donna (comics), either of two Marvel comic book characters
- Bella Donna, a lioness in "The Hunting Ground", an episode of Kimba the White Lion
- Belladonna, a demonic canine on All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series and in An All Dogs Christmas Carol
- Blake Belladonna, a main character from RWBY.
- Bella Donna (1983 film), from Germany
- Belladonna (1973 film), animation from Japan, also known as The Tragedy of Belladonna
- Bella Donna (1923 film), starring Pola Negri, based on the novel by Robert Hichens
- Bella Donna (1915 film), based on the novel by Robert Hichens
- Belladonna, Atropa belladonna when used as a homeopathic preparation
- A third-tier monster in the Disgaea game series
- A singer in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona video game series
- A magic-wielding staff used in Final Fantasy 13
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.