Bellagio (Hong Kong)
Bellagio (back and right)
|Location||33 Castle Peak Road, Sham Tseng, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong|
|Roof||198 m (650 ft)|
Bellagio (Chinese: 碧堤半島 "Bik Tai Bun Do") is a private housing estate at the reclaimed land outside Castle Peak Road, Sham Tseng, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong. Formerly the San Miguel Factory, the estate consists of three phases (Phase 1: Tower 6 to 9; Phase 2: Tower 2 and 5; Phase 3: Tower 1 and 3) completed between 2002 and 2006. It was jointly developed by Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) and Wharf Holdings.
The tallest towers in the complex is the Bellagio Tower 6-9, which rises 60 floors and 198 metres (650 ft) in height. Bellagio Tower 6-9, which stands as the 64th-tallest building in Hong Kong, is composed entirely of residential units. It is the only structure in the development that ranks among the 100 tallest buildings in Hong Kong.
- "Bellagio Tower 6-9". SkyscraperPage.com. Archived from the original on 24 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-07-15.
- "Proposed Primary School : Map". Edb.gov.hk. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "Wheelock and Company Report from Tai Fook Securities". Taifook.com. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "Property Marking to Market Back to the Basics". Wheelockcompany.com. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "Bellagio Phase 3 Special Units Received 20 Offers". Vigers.com. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "Wheelock Properties : For Sale : Bellagio". Wheelockpropertieshk.com. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- Posted by tioprail (2008-10-02). "Hong Kong Skyscraper: Bellagio Towers". Megitepolitics.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "What`s up with the construction of new skyscrapers in HK? [Archive". SkyscraperCity. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bellagio (Hong Kong).|