|Ceased operations||24 November 2013|
|Hubs||Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza|
|Key people||A. Xhelo (founder & CEO)|
Belle Air Sh.p.k. (stylized belleair) was a privately owned low-cost airline, founded in 2005, with its head office in Tirana, Albania. Belle Air operated international flights on scheduled services to several cities in Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, Kosovo, Switzerland and the UK out of Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza.
As of November 2013, at the time when it ceased operations, the Belle Air fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
- Belle Air Ceases Operations - CH Aviation November 2013/http://www.ch-aviation.ch/portal/news/23651-albanias-belle-air-ceases-operations Archived 28 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- "Contatto" [sic] Belle Air. Retrieved 8 February 2011. "Sheshi Skenderbeg, Pallati i Kultures, Kati 2, Tirana-Albania." October 2013/http://www.belleair.eu/belleair-it/contatto.htm Archived 4 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- belleair.it - Customer notice on the main page as of 25 November 2013 Archived 28 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- Dron, Alan (25 November 2013). "Albanian carrier halts services". Air Transport World. Archived from the original on 7 December 2013.
- ch-aviation: Belle Air Europe suspends flights as well November 2013/http://www.ch-aviation.ch/portal/news/23681-belle-air-europe-suspends-flights-as-well Archived 30 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- Operator Aircraft List Albania - Planespotters.net Just Aviation December 2013/http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Country/Albania Archived 3 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Belle Air.|