Belleville Mennonite School
|Belleville Mennonite School|
|4105 Front Mountain Road
Belleville, Pennsylvania, 17004
|Funding type||Private with Public Grants|
|Average class size||16|
|Hours in school day||8:00 AM to 3:03 PM|
|Color(s)||Red and White|
facebook = 
Belleville Mennonite School is located in Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA. It is situated between Stone Mountain and Jack's Mountain. The valley they form is known as Big Valley. Belleville Mennonite is a member of the Mennonite Schools Council and the Association of Christian Schools International.
Belleville Mennonite School underwent a massive rebranding beginning in the 2012-2013 school year. First, the school introduced a new mascot, they became known as the "Belleville Thunder". Later, they began significant changes in their public image by introducing a new website and logo. "The new logo features an infinity symbol and Christian cross encompassed in a ring and outer circle."
The school was founded in 1945 by assimilated Mennonites in order to establish control over the education of their children at a time of school reorganisation. At first, it was considered to be a complete Mennonite school, based on the community's religion. Since its inception, it remains the smallest and low budget (based on financial woes) private school in Mifflin County in Pennsylvania, which trails Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish School by a landslide.
The 2007 PSSA test score results showed that BMS students performed above the national average. Since the class of 2003, approximately 70% of Belleville Mennonite graduates have pursued higher education. 
- Joseph Yoder (22 September 1872 - 13 November 1956), educator, musicologist, and writer who taught at the school.
- "BMS Fact Sheet 2007-2008", Belleville Mennonite School, accessed 9 February 2009.
- "Belleville Mennonite School", Private School Review, accessed 9 February 2009.
- "Lewistown Sentinel". Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Yearbook of German-American Studies", Max Kade, Society for German-American Studies (U.S.), 1981
- "Fixing Tradition", Julia Kasdorf, Pandora Press 2003, ISBN 978-1-931038-06-5
- Official website
- Belleville Mennonite School (Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA) at Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online