Bellisima takes place in the fascinating world of modeling, which is a chic, elegant, extravagant and sometimes frivolous world.
Ricardo Linares Rincon is the owner of a successful and exclusive modeling agency. He suddenly meets Gabriella Gruber, an ambitious yet unassuming woman, recently graduated from a Fashion Design school. Bellisima is a compelling story of a hardworking young woman, who struggles for recognition in a very competitive field. Passion, desire, sorrow, success, failure and "beautifully achieved" goals are some of the ingredients of this compelling love story.
- Emma Rabbe as Gabriela Gruber
- Víctor Cámara as Ricardo Linares
- Daniel Alvarado as Arturo
- Elena Dinisio as Roxana
- Henry Galue as Aurelio
- Nancy Gonzalez as Consuelo
- Belen Marrero as Sara
- Carolina Muziotti as Estrella
- Jose Vieira as Zurdo
- Juan Iturbide as Federico
- Lucy Orta as Eva
- Susana Dujim as Susana
- Carolina Motta as Marisol
- Elizabeth Morales as Esther
- Juan Carlos Vivas as Beiby
- Asdrubal Blanco as Ruben
- Dulce Maria Pilonietta as Vanessa
- Belen Diaz as Elvira
The theme song to Bellisima is "Amor Casual", performed by Wilfrido Vargas.