Bellman A bellman or town crier was historically an officer of the court who made public pronouncements as required by the court. A Bellman would also be used to make public announcements in the streets. The bellman profession dates back to the Middles Ages.
|Look up bellman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bellman may also refer to:
- Bellman (surname)
- The stand-by diver in a Diving bell
- Bellman (character), a character in Swedish jokes
- "Bellman", a character in Lewis Carroll's poem The Hunting of the Snark
- Bellman hangar, a prefabricated, portable aircraft hangar
- Bellman Prize, a literature prize awarded by the Swedish Academy
- Bellman's Head a headland point in the Stonehaven Bay, Scotland
- Bellman and True, a 1987 film
- Bellman, a prominent character and law enforcement position in the "Thursday Next" novels
- Bellman equation
- Bellman–Ford algorithm
- Hamilton–Jacobi–Bellman equation
- Richard E. Bellman Control Heritage Award, award given by the American Automatic Control Council (AACC)
- Belman (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.