From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belu may refer to:
- Belu (company), a bottled water company
- Belu (province), former Portuguese name for eastern part of Timor island
- Belu-Simion Fainaru, an Israeli sculptor born in Bucharest, Romania
- Belu Regency, a regency in East Nusa Tenggara province of Indonesia
- Octavian Belu, a Romanian gymnastics coach
- Alternative name of the demon Belial
- Belu, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.