From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belus or Belos may be:
- The classical Latin or Greek rendition of Bel (god) the Semitic honorific
- Ba`al as a Semitic deity
- Belus (Babylonian), the Greek Zeus Belos and Latin Jupiter Belus as translations of the Babylonian god Bel Marduk
- Belus (Assyrian): a purported king of Assyria in Greek historiography
- Belus (Egyptian) (sometimes called Belus I), a king of Egypt in Greek mythology
- Belus II, father of Dido in Greek mythology
- Belus (Lydian). See Omphale. He was a grandson of Heracles and ancestor of the Heraclid dynasty in Lydia according to Herodotus.
- Beloš Vukanović or Beluš, Regent of Hungary 1141-1146, Ban of Croatia 1142-1158, Grand Prince of Serbia 1162
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.