From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Year established||1834 |
|Location||Belvidere, New Jersey|
Notable interments 
- Charlie Berry (1902–1972), Major League Baseball catcher from 1925-1938; MLB umpire; NFL linesman.
- Henry S. Harris (1850–1902), U.S. Representative from New Jersey's 4th congressional district, 1881-83.
- John Patterson Bryan Maxwell (1804–1845), U.S. Representative from New Jersey at-large, 1837-39, 1841-43.
- George M. Robeson (1829–1897), New Jersey lawyer and politician who served as a Union general during the Civil War, and then as Secretary of the Navy during the Ulysses S. Grant presidency. 
- William Maxwell, General 
- "Historic Cemetery". Archived from the original on 19 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-26.
- Di Ionno, Mark. A Guide to New Jersey's Revolutionary War Trail: For Families and History Buffs. Rutgers University Press. ISBN 0-8135-2770-8.
- Charley Berry, Find A Grave. Accessed September 3, 2007.
- Henry Schenck Harris, Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Accessed August 14, 2007.
- John Patterson Bryan Maxwell, Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Accessed August 14, 2007.
- Sobel, Robert. Biographical Directory of the United States Executive Branch, 1774-1989. ISBN 0-313-26593-3.