Belvoir Terrace Summer Camp
|Slogan||Belvoir offers exciting training in art, acting, music, theater, dance, music and individual sports!|
|Location||Lenox, Massachusetts, US|
Belvoir Terrace is a performing arts summer camp for girls near Lenox, Massachusetts, US. It is a place where girls can learn and expand their abilities and knowledge of theatre, art, music, and dance.
Edna Y. Schwartz created a performing arts summer program for women at Belvoir Terrace in 1954. (Her daughter and granddaughter are the current directors/owners.)
Belvoir Terrace was built by Rotch & Tilden between 1888 and 1890 for Morris K. Jesup. Its landscape was designed by Frederick Law Olmsted. In the early 1920s, John Shepherd[disambiguation needed] purchased and renovated the property as a summer retreat.
- Natascia Diaz
- Alyssa Epstein (a Rockette dancing with Chet Walker)
- Allison Charney (opera, soprano)
- Jeannette Delgado (Miami City Ballet)
- Patricia Delgado (Miami City Ballet)
- Terra Naomi (an alternative rock/pop musician)