|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Dallas, Texas|
BenBella Books is an independent publishing house based in Dallas, Texas. BenBella was founded by Glenn Yeffeth in 2001. It specializes in non-fiction books on popular culture, health, and nutrition, along with books on science, politics, psychology, and other topics.
BenBella publishes the Smart Pop series, a line of essay anthologies on popular culture. Titles include The Science of Dune (2008), The Science of Michael Crichton (2008), Grey's Anatomy 101 (2007), and The Psychology of Harry Potter (2007).
- "Formula for success". The Dallas Morning News. August 4, 2006. Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- O'Brien, John (December 30, 2006). "Where no one's gone since". The Courier Mail. Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- "The Science of Dune". SmartPopBooks.com. January 2008. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Evans, Clay (March 14, 2008). "Review: Exploring Frank Herbert's 'Duniverse'". DailyCamera.com (Internet Archive). Archived from the original on March 19, 2008. Retrieved March 19, 2008.
- The Science of Michael Crichton (March 2008) - SmartPopBooks.com
- Grey's Anatomy 101 (August 2007) - SmartPopBooks.com
- The Psychology of Harry Potter (May 2007) - SmartPopBooks.com
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|