From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ben or ben in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ben is a given name, either as a formal name in its own right, or as a shortened version of various given names.
Ben may also refer to:
- Ben, Iran, a city in Chahar Mahaal and Bakhtiari, Iran
- Ben District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Ben, Burkina Faso, a city in Burkina Faso
- Ben, a Gaelic word for mountain, common in Scotland and to a lesser extent in Ireland
- Big Ben, a clock bell in London
Media and the arts
- Ben (film), a 1972 film about a young boy and his pet rat, Ben
- "Ben" (song), a song by Michael Jackson recorded for the film
- Ben (album), the album containing the song and others, by Michael Jackson
- "BEN" (song), a song by Adair Lion
- Ben (comic strip), Canadian syndicated comic strip
- The Bens, the name adopted by musicians Ben Lee, Ben Folds and Ben Kweller
- BEN Television, a United Kingdom satellite television channel
- Blair Educational Network, a private social community
- Ben 10, a Cartoon Network show
- Ben 10: Alien Force, a sequel to the original Ben 10 series
- "(Ben)", a song by Avail from 4am Friday
- Ben (Hebrew), a Hebrew word meaning "son" forming a part of many surnames
- BEN, the abbreviation for benefactive case
- Benin's ISO 3-letter country code
- ben, the ISO 639 alpha-3 code for the Bengali language
- Ben NL, a former Dutch mobile network operator, acquired by T-mobile and renamed T-Mobile NL.
- BEN, the IATA airport code for Benina International Airport, Benghazi, Libya
- Ben-my-Chree (disambiguation), meaning "girl of my heart" in the Manx language, used as a name for ships.
- Bens De Luxe Delicatessen & Restaurant in Montreal
- BEN, the abbreviation for Franklin Templeton Investments on the New York Stock Exchange
- All pages beginning with "Ben" (includes persons named Ben and many Scottish mountains)
- Benn (disambiguation)
- Behn (disambiguation)
- Benny (disambiguation)
- Benjamin (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.