Ben Dogra is an American sports agent who, until July 2006, headed the Football Division of SFX Football, with associate Mark Heligman. Dogra graduated from George Mason University with a B.S. in Economics, then earned his law degree from St. Louis University School of Law. He previously worked with Jim Steiner in St. Louis, at SMG (now SFX Sports Group). Dogra now co-heads CAA Football with Tom Condon.
Dogra got his start in 1993 as an intern at SMG. Dogra was named the 6th Most Powerful Sports Agent in 2008 by Sports Business Journal. He has also represented more first round draft choices than any other NFL agent since 2004.
CAA released Dogra on 11/13/2014 for probable cause due to rumors of him starting his own sports agency.
NFL client base
RB Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings;
RB Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers;
RB Joseph Addai, Indianapolis Colts;
WR Roy Williams, Chicago Bears;
WR Braylon Edwards, New York Jets;
WR Lee Evans, Baltimore Ravens;
OL Andre Smith, Cincinnati Bengals
LB DeMeco Ryans, Philadelphia Eagles;
LB Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers;
CB Terence Newman, Minnesota Vikings;
DE Mario Williams, Buffalo Bills;
- Mullen, Liz (24 July 2006). "Dogra near deal to join CAA". Sports Business Daily. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- Garrison, Chad (25 April 2004). "Secret agent: Low-profile Ben Dogra corrals 7 top prospects for NFL draft". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "Ben Dogra". St. Louis University School of Law. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- Heitner, Darren (4 September 2008). "Agent Spotlight: Ben Dogra". Bleacher Report. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- Mullen, Liz (28 February 2005). "Ben Dogra, SFX Football". Sports Business Daily. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "The 20 Most Influential Sports Agents". Sports Business Journal. 18 August 2008. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- Tritto, Christopher (30 July 2006). "Dogra, Steiner Strike Deal to Join Creative Artists Agency". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- La Canfora, Jason (29 February 2012). "Redskins’ Fletcher hires CAA before hitting free agency". NFL.com. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|