Ben Harrison (rugby league)
|Harrison while playing for Warrington in 2008|
24 February 1988 |
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||16 st 3 lb (103 kg) |
|Position||Second-row, Loose forward|
|As of 31 May 2015|
|Source: Rugby League Project|
Ben Harrison (born 24 February 1988 in Barrow-in-Furness) is an English professional rugby league footballer for Warrington of Super League. An Ireland international representative back row forward, he has played his entire career to date at Warrington, winning the 2009 Challenge Cup with them.
He started his rugby career playing for Chetwynde School and is now a rugby league player for Warrington in the European Super League. His position of choice is as a Prop, but he can also play in the Second-row.
- Stott, Julie (6 October 2010). "England Four Nations Pen Pics". News of the World (UK: News Group Newspapers Ltd.). Archived from the original on 9 October 2010. Retrieved 6 October 2010.
- "Our England Our Team England Rugby League - The Official Website". web page. The Rugby Football League Limited. Retrieved 17 August 2011.
- Flanagan, Chris (12 May 2007). "Widnes spell served Ben well". Warrington Guardian. Newsquest. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- "Leeds 6-30 Warrington". BBC. 2010-08-28. Archived from the original on 27 August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-28.
- Warrington Wolves profile
- Ireland profile
- England Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
|This Irish rugby league football biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|