|Occupation||Music video director and CGI artist|
|Known for||Kylie Minogue, Calvin Harris, The Ting Tings videos|
Ben Ib is a music video director and CGI artist living and working in London. He has directed music videos for Kylie Minogue, Calvin Harris, The Ting Tings, Roni Size, Goldie Lookin Chain, Mr Hudson and Stateless. He has also created live tour visuals for Paul McCartney, Roger Waters, Robbie Williams, Minogue and The Smashing Pumpkins, as well as creating the cover image for McCartney's album New (from a logo and cover concept conceived by UK art and design team Rebecca and Mike, with consultancy and design by YES).
Ib studied art at Leeds University. His first digital short Collapse, created as a third-year university film won the "Video Positive" award in 1996 and was screened on Channel Four's "Digital Underground" series. His early student work was screened at the Hanover Film Festival, the AVE Festival (Arnhem, The Netherlands), One Dot Zero, Cinefeel and the Edinburgh Film Festival. In 1998 Ib relocated to London to work as a 3D artist in the post-production industry, eventually moving into the direction of television advertisements and music videos.
- Calvin Harris - "Ready for the Weekend"
- The Ting Tings - "We Walk"
- Kylie Minogue - "The One"
- Mr Hudson - "Too Late Too Late"
- Jentina - "Mysterious"
- Goldie Lookin Chain - "Your Missus Is a Nutter"
- Roni Size ft Beverly Knight - "No More"
- Ali Love - "Secret Sunday Lover"
- Switches - "Lay Down the Law"
- Stateless - "Down Here"
- Paul McCartney - Out There! Tour
- Paul McCartney - On the Run Tour
- Paul McCartney - The Liverpool Sound Concert
- Roger Waters - The Wall Live
- Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite Tour
- Kylie Minogue - X Tour
- Robbie Williams - Close Encounters Tour
- Paul McCartney - New album cover image (Logo and cover concept by Rebecca and Mike, Consultancy and design by YES) 
- Paul McCartney - "Ramming" documentary, 2012 (Director)
- Razorlight - "Golden Touch - Live at the Bicklayers Arms" (Director)
- SJWatson - "Before I go to Sleep" commercial (Director)
- Directed television advertisements for Coke Light, Sunsilk and Dulux
- Director Website
- "Ramming" Documentary
- Interview: The making of "Ready For the Weekend"
- Interview - Behind the scenes on Kylie's 'The One'
- Interview: Kylie's The One by Ben Ib 
- Interview: The making of "The Wall"
- "Ben Ib". IMVDb.
- "Behind the scenes on Kylie's new video". Digital Arts. Retrieved 21 August 2008.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "New - Album Artwork Revealed And Deluxe Tracklisting". MPL Communications. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- Paul McCartney recalls making of seminal album 'RAM' - video
- "Ram". Boxed Set. Discogs.com. Retrieved May 2012.
- Knight, David. "Kylie's The One by Ben Ib". promonews.tv. Retrieved 13 August 2008.
- "Building massive animations for Roger Waters' The Wall tour". Digital Arts. Retrieved May 16, 2011.