Ben Ketai is an American film director, writer, and producer. He directed and wrote the following Ghost House Pictures productions: the upcoming feature film 30 Days of Night: Dark Days and the webseries 30 Days of Night: Dust to Dust.
In 2010, SyFy Channel will release “The Resistance”, a production in which he spearheaded as Executive Producer. The action sci-fi drama is directed by young filmmaker Adrian Picardi. Originally, it started as a low budget web series in the form of 4 short online teasers featured on YouTube. Before filming the actual web show, the series was picked up by Sam Raimi’s Ghost House Pictures and Starz Media, after executives at Ghost House viewed "The Resistance" teasers online. The web show airs on October 4, 2010, on the SyFy channel as a one hour television pilot along with being released in its original 8 episodic form on iTunes, Xbox Live, and the PlayStation Network. "The Resistance" is Executive Produced by Ben Ketai, Scott Bayless, Scott Rogers, with producers Aaron Lam, Eric Ro, and Associate Producer Don Le.   The pilot will reportedly make history, as it's the first time a series created originally for the web will first premiere on television.
- 30 Days of Night: Dark Days To Be a "War" Movie
- Hollywood Reporter Article - "The Resistance"
- http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/17/AR2010091706351.html?wprss=rss_print/style Washington Post Article - "The Resistance"
- http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100917/wr_nm/us_resistance Yahoo News Article - "The Resistance"
- http://news.tubefilter.tv/2010/09/17/the-resistance-debuts-on-syfy-first-internet-second/ - "The Resistance" makes history
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|