Wisconsin, United States
|Education||University of Wisconsin–Madison, Wharton School of Business|
|Occupation||Head of Creative Strategy, YouTube|
Ben Relles (b. 1975) is Head of Creative Strategy at YouTube. In this role, Relles is responsible for helping content creators build their audience and develop their YouTube strategy. Prior to joining YouTube, he was Vice President of Programming at Next New Networks.
Relles is the creator of the comedy network Barely Political, whose content has now been viewed over 2 billion times. Ben started the channel when he created the "Obama Girl" series of videos. He continues to oversee the Barely Political comedy network, which has featured the shows The Key of Awesome, Super Therapy, and Auto-Tune the News. He also developed the Vsauce network with Michael Stevens which has a combined 1 billion views across Vsauce1, Vsauce2, and Vsauce3.
He received his MBA in Marketing from the Wharton School of Business.
- Obama Meets With YouTube Advisors On How To Reach Online Audiences
- FOX Business: The Willis Report
- UW Alumni Foundation: Ben Relles, Online Video Virtuoso
- Fast Company: How the Next Lab Can Quadruple Your Subscribers
- NATPE Daily: Developing for Digital
- Anderson Cooper Show: YouTube Guest Ben Relles
- 20/20: The Key of Awesome
- CurrentTV: The Obama Girl
- CSPAN: Interview with Ben Relles
- Huffington Post: A Crush on Obama and an Eye on the Prize
- On Wisconsin Magazine: E-lectorate
- ABC News: Obama Girl, Caught
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|