Woodside in 2010.
|No. 10 – CB Sevilla|
July 1, 1985 |
Albert Lea, Minnesota
|Nationality||American / Georgian|
|Listed height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Listed weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|High school||Albert Lea (Albert Lea, Minnesota)|
|College||North Dakota State (2005–2009)|
|NBA draft||2009 / Undrafted|
|2012–2013||TED Ankara Kolejliler|
|Career highlights and awards|
He attended Albert Lea High School where he set school career records for points, assists and steals.
From 2005 to 2009, he was a member of the North Dakota State Bison men's basketball team. Woodside sat out the 2004–05 season as a redshirt in the Bison program. He was later selected to two All-Conference first teams and was named the 2009 The Summit League Player of the Year.
Woodside helped the Bison to upset Marquette and Wisconsin, both nationally ranked teams. On December 22, 2008, Woodside broke the NDSU career scoring record against Northern Arizona. In 2009 Woodside led the Bison to win the Summit League Tournament and get an automatic bid to the 2009 NCAA Tournament in their first year of eligibility.
- Points: 60 vs. S F Austin (12/6/08)
- Field Goals: 14 vs. S F Austin (12/6/08)
- Field Goal Attempts: 32 vs. S F Austin (12/6/08)
- Three-Pointers: 6 vs. IUPUI (2/9/08)
- Free Throws Made: 30 vs. S F Austin (12/6/08)
- Free Throw Attempts: 35 vs. S F Austin (12/6/08)
- Rebounds: 8 at Utah Valley (1/19/06), Iowa State (12/31/06), University of Mary (1/16/07), S F Austin (12/6/08), UW-Milwaukee (2/21/09)
- Assists: 10 vs. Minot State (11/29/07), G Southern (12/13/08), N Arizona (12/22/08), Oakland (1/2/09), UW-Milwaukee (2/21/09)
- Steals: 4 vs. Multiple
- Minutes: 51 vs. S F Austin (12/6/08)
- Players and teams to remember as mid-majors get set to tip off
- N. Dakota St. 90, N. Arizona 68
- "Woodside heads to Las Vegas for NBA summer league". WDAY News 6. July 7, 2009. Retrieved on July 10, 2009.
- Woodside makes French all-star team
- Golden State Warriors Summer League Roster
- UNION OLIMPIJA signs Ben Woodside
- Ben Woodside inks in Georgia with BC Armia
- "TED Kolejliler tabs Ben Woodside". Sportando.com. 26 July 2012.
- "Vanoli Cremona officially signs Ben Woodside". Sportando.com. 18 August 2013.
- "TED Ankara lands Ben Woodside". Sportando.com. Retrieved July 3, 2014.
- "Baloncesto Sevilla lands Ben Woodside". Sportando.com. November 23, 2014. Retrieved November 23, 2014.