From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up benchmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benchmark may refer to:
- Benchmark (surveying), a point of reference for a measurement
- Benchmarking (geolocating), an activity involving finding benchmarks
- Benchmark (crude oil), used in pricing crude oil
- Benchmark (computing), the result of running a computer program to assess performance
- A best-performing test, also called the gold standard
Other uses 
- Benchmarking, evaluating performance in organizations
- Benchmark (venture capital firm), a venture capital firm
- Benchmark Electronics, an electronics manufacturer
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.