From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Benders (disambiguation).
The Benders were a Sydney jazz band who existed from 1983 to 1985. The band comprised Chris Abrahams (keyboards), Dale Barlow (sax on E), Jason Morphett (sax on False Laughter & Distance), Lloyd Swanton (bass) and Andrew Gander (drums).
- E (Hot, 1983)
- False Laughter (Hot, 1984)
- Distance (Hot, 1985)
- Jackson, Adrian (28 October 1983). "Make way for the Benders". The Age. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- Jackson, Adrian (1 November 1985). "The Benders show their strengths". The Age. Retrieved 15 December 2009.[dead link]
- Jackson, Adrian (15 February 1983). "Benders are in fashion at the Tankerville Arms". The Age. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- Shand, John (2008). Jazz: The Australian Accent. Sydney: University of New South Wales Press. pp. 32, 97–98, 104, 115. ISBN 978-1-921410-14-7.
|This article on an Australian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|