Bending the Rules
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (April 2012)|
|Bending the Rules|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Artie Mandelberg|
|Produced by||Nancy Hirami
|Written by||Dylan Schaffer|
Adam "Edge" Copeland
Philip Baker Hall
|Music by||Trevor Morris|
|Edited by||Jerry U. Frizell|
|Budget||$4.2 million (estimated)|
|Box office||$4.45 million|
Bending the Rules is a 2012 action comedy film directed by Artie Mandelberg, produced by WWE Studios, and starring Adam "Edge" Copeland and Jamie Kennedy. The film was released on March 9, 2012 in select theaters in the United States for a limited time. The film is rated PG-13 for violence and sexual references.
Detective Nick Blades (Adam Copeland) is a New Orleans cop on trial for corruption. Assistant District Attorney Theo Gold (Jamie Kennedy) is the man in charge of putting him behind bars. When these two unlikely partners from opposite sides of the law stumble onto a criminal plot, they'll need to rely on luck - and patience - to take down a dangerous killer without killing each other first. Alicia Witt, Jennifer Esposito and Jessica Walter co-star in a story that proves that when the going gets tough, the tough continue to move at a moderate pace, thus proving that slow and steady wins the race.
- Adam "Edge" Copeland- Nick Blades
- Jamie Kennedy - Theo Gold
- Jessica Walter - Lena Gold
- Alicia Witt - Rosalyn Wohl
- Jennifer Esposito - Officer Garcia
- Danny Gil - Ed Mackie
- Gary Grubbs - D.A. Clark Gunn
- Philip Baker Hall - Herb Gold
- Pruitt Taylor Vince - Happy
- Kevin Weisman - Gil
- Kirk Bovill - Meter Man
• "Going Numb" Written by Justin La Vallee Performed by Kahlil Feegel Courtesy of Shotgun Lullabies
- "Bending the Rules (2012) - Box office/business". IMDB. Retrieved March 1, 2012.
- "Bending The Rules". WWE. Retrieved March 1, 2012.
- "Bending the Rules". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 2012-06-25.