|Conference(s)||Heart of America Athletic Conference|
|Athletic director||Charles Gartenmayer|
|Football stadium||O'Malley Field at Larry Wilcox Stadium|
|Basketball arena||Ralph Nolan Gymnasium|
|Baseball stadium||The Ballpark at Benedictine|
|Softball stadium||BC Softball Field|
|Soccer stadium||John Casey Soccer Center|
|Fight song||Raven Fight Song|
|Colors||Red and Black
- The Ballpark at Benedictine: Baseball
- BC Softball Field: Softball
- The Haverty Center: Practice facilities, Cheer offices
- John Casey Soccer Center: Soccer
- Laughlin Track at Larry Wilcox Stadium: Track and Field
- Mother Teresa Center: Athletic Training Facility
- O'Malley Field at Larry Wilcox Stadium: Football
- Ralph Nolan Gymnasium: Basketball and Volleyball
The mascot "Raven" is associated with St. Benedict, as legend has it a raven would bring the sixth-century saint food during his time as a hermit in the mountains near Subiaco, Italy. The legend also has the raven saving St. Benedict from eating poisoned bread.
Ravens are flying high in the sky,
Cheer them on their way.
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Shout out the black and white battle cry,
Sons of grand ole' St. Benedict,
Raise your banners high.
Soaring onto glory.
Faithful to the story,
Ravens always fly on high!
O Lord of ev’ry blessing, we praise you for the place
That sits above the river and under heaven’s grace.
We call her “Alma Mater” from hearts with love aflame
And proudly go rejoicing with Benedictine’s name.
O hear your ravens calling; in faith we fly to you.
For you alone are holy, and you alone are true.
Just as the river flowing, you always will provide.
So in all things forever may you be glorified.
Surround her with your goodness and keep her in your peace.
May Benedictine flourish, her family increase.
Like dappled trees in autumn or flowers fresh in spring,
Your glory casts its beauty where souls in wisdom sing.
This school of your own service has set us on our way
To follow you in knowledge unto the endless day.
Let fear not daunt our movement toward hope of promise bright
As now we run in courage with love’s untold delight.
Written by, Ruth Kruesmark, Stacy Neidbalski, and Father Andrew Hoffer.
- Irv Comp - Former starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers, member of the 1944 NFL Championship team.
- Terry Hanson - Athlete and Coach in Ravens Hall of Fame who went on to a successful career in pro sports and the media.
- Darryl Jones - athlete led 1967 basketball team to NAIA National Championship, NAIA All-American and All-Decade team selection. Drafted by NBA's San Diego Rockets prior their move to Houston.
- Jamie Mueller - Former professional NFL running back of the Buffalo Bills (1987–1990).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Baker University.|