From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up benediction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A benediction is a religious invocation.
Benediction may also refer to:
- "Benediction" (Angel), an episode of Angel
- Benediction (band), a British death metal band
- "Benediction" (story), a 1920 short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament, in Roman Catholic and Anglo-Catholic churches, the display of the Eucharist
- Benedictional, a book containing blessings
- Benedictional of St. Æthelwold, an illuminated benedictional from the 10th century
- Benedictive, a grammatical mood in Sanskrit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.