From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up benefit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benefit or Benefits may refer to the following:
- Benefit (album), a 1970 music album by Jethro Tull
- Benefit concert, a concert to raise funds or increase awareness for a charitable cause
- Benefit performance, a performance to raise funds or increase awareness for a charitable cause
- Employee benefit, non-wage employment compensation such as vacation, sick leave, insurance (health, dental, life, disability...)
- Health benefits (insurance), payments received through a health insurance company
- Health benefit (medicine), the phenomenon that a food, substance, or activity improves health in terms of function or well being
- Benefit (social welfare), money, goods or services provided by a social welfare program:
- Benefit (sports), a match or season of activities granted by a sporting body to a loyal sportsman to boost their income before retirement
- "Benefits" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2009 episode of the television show How I Met Your Mother
- The Benefit Company, a financial company linking Bahrain's local banks together, as well as neighboring countries.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix