From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benfica may refer to various sports clubs. It most commonly refers to association football. It can also refer to locations:
- Benfica (Lisbon), a civil parish of Lisbon, Portugal. It is the original place referred to as by this name, shorthand for the phrase bem fica, which means "it is well" in Portuguese.
- São Domingos de Benfica (Lisbon), a civil parish of Lisbon split off from the original Benfica in 1959.
- Benfica (Rio de Janeiro), a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Benfica, Luanda, Angola, a commune of Luanda, Angola.
- Sport Lisboa e Benfica, a sports club from Lisbon, Portugal, the best known club by this name. Most clubs with the name "Sport X e Benfica" copied the Lisbon club's name.
- Clube Futebol Benfica, a sports club from Lisbon, Portugal, of separate origins to S.L. Benfica. (C.F. Benfica is in Benfica proper, while S.L. Benfica is in São Domingos.)
- Sport Luanda e Benfica, a football club from Luanda, Angola.
- Sport Lubango e Benfica, a football club from Lubango, Angola.
- Sport Benfica e Castelo Branco, a football club from Castelo Branco, Portugal.
- Sport Macúti e Benfica, a football club from Macúti, Mozambique.
- Benfica (Santa Cruz), a football club from Santa Cruz, Cape Verde.
- Sport Quelimane e Benfica, a football club from Quelimane, Mozambique.
- Casa Estrella del Benfica, a football club from Andorra la Vella, Andorra.
- FC RM Hamm Benfica, a football club from Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
- Sport London e Benfica F.C., a football club from London, England.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.