From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beng may refer to:
- Beng, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Beng Spies, a voice actor
- Kwek Leng Beng (21st century), Singaporean billionaire
- Lim Eng Beng (20th century), former Philippine Basketball Association player
- Ong Beng Hee (born 1980), professional squash player
- Su Beng (21st century), Taiwanese dissident and political activist
- Beng language, a language in Côte d'Ivoire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.