Beniamino Bonomi (born March 9, 1968 in Verbania) is an Italian sprint canoer who competed from the late 1980s to the mid-2000s (decade). Competing in five Summer Olympics, he won four medals with one gold (2000: K-2 1000 m) and three silvers (1996: K-1 1000 m, K-2 500 m; 2004: K-2 1000 m).
Bonomi also won seven medals at the ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships with a gold (K-2 500 m: 1995) and six silvers (K-1 1000 m: 1997, K-1 10000 m: 1991, K-2 200 m: 1997, 1998; K-2 500 m: 1997, K-4 200 m: 1998).
He was member of the Gruppo Nautico Fiamme Gialle club. He is 181 cm (5'11") tall and races at 81 kg (180 lbs).
- 1936: Austria (Adolf Kainz, Alfons Dorfner)
- 1948: Sweden (Hans Berglund, Lennart Klingström)
- 1952: Finland (Kurt Wires, Yrjö Hietanen)
- 1956: Germany (Michael Scheuer, Meinrad Miltenberger)
- 1960: Sweden (Gert Fredriksson, Sven-Olov Sjödelius)
- 1964: Sweden (Sven-Olov Sjödelius, Gunnar Utterberg)
- 1968: Soviet Union (Aleksandr Shaparenko, Volodymyr Morozov)
- 1972: Soviet Union (Nikolai Gorbachev, Viktor Kratasyuk)
- 1976: Soviet Union (Serhei Nahorny, Vladimir Romanovsky)
- 1980: Soviet Union (Vladimir Parfenovich, Sergei Chukhray)
- 1984: Canada (Hugh Fisher, Alwyn Morris)
- 1988: United States (Greg Barton, Norman Bellingham)
- 1992: Germany (Kay Bluhm, Torsten Gutsche)
- 1996: Italy (Daniele Scarpa, Antonio Rossi)
- 2000: Italy (Antonio Rossi, Beniamino Bonomi)
- 2004: Sweden (Markus Oscarsson, Henrik Nilsson)
- 2008: Germany (Andreas Ihle, Martin Hollstein)
- 2012: Hungary (Rudolf Dombi, Roland Kökény)