From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benigno may refer to:
- Francesco Benigno (born 1967), Italian actor
- Joe Benigno (born 1953), American sports radio personality
- Teodoro Benigno (1923–2005), Filipino journalist
- Given name
- Benigno Aquino, Sr. (1894 – 1947), Filipino politician, Speaker of the Second Philippine Republic National Assembly from 1943 to 1944
- Benigno Aquino, Jr. (1932 – 1983), Philippine Senator, Governor of Tarlac
- Benigno Aquino III (born 1960), President of the Philippines starting in 2010
- Benigno & Roberts, show hosted by Joe Benigno
- San Benigno Canavese a municipality in the province of Turin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.