From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Benjamin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
People with the name Benjamin as their only name
- Benjamin, a figure in the Hebrew Bible
- Benjamin II (1818–1864), a Romanian traveler
- Benjamin (Khazar), ruler during the 9th-10th centuries CE
- Saint Benjamin (disambiguation), multiple people
- Benjamin of Tudela, 12th century Spanish rabbi
- Pope Benjamin I of Alexandria (590-661), Coptic Pope
- Pope Benjamin II of Alexandria (1327–1339), Coptic Pope
- Benjamin (Fedchenkov) (1880–1961), Russian orthodox bishop
- Benjamin (Peterson) (born 1954), Eastern orthodox bishop
- Benjamin, pen name of manhua artist
- King Benjamin, a figure in the Book of Mormon
- Members of the tribe of Benjamin: are occasionally called by that name:
- Benjamin tree, a tree that produces benzoin that can be used in perfumery
- Benjamin (tiger) (died 1936), a Tasmanian tiger
- Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest), the protagonist of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- Benjamin (film), 1968 French film
- Breaking Benjamin, a post grunge rock band
- Benjamin (Animal Farm), a character in George Orwell's Animal Farm
- Benjamin, 2005 Beanie Baby bear produced by Ty, Inc.
- Tribe of Benjamin, one of the Tribes of Israel
- United States one hundred-dollar bill, after the person pictured thereon, Benjamin Franklin
- Benjamin (name), list of people with the name "Benjamin" as forename or surname
- Ben (disambiguation)
- Benjamin Button
- All pages with titles containing "Benjamin"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benjamin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.