Benjamin Franklin (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benjamin Franklin (1706–1790) was an American statesman, writer, scientist, and inventor.
Benjamin Franklin or Ben Franklin may also refer to:
- Ben Franklin (Canadian politician) (1942–2003), former mayor of Nepean, Ontario
- Benjamin Franklin (clergyman) (1812–1878), American religious leader
- Benjamin Franklin (surgeon) (1844–1917), British surgeon
- Benjamin Cromwell Franklin (1805–1873), Texas state senator
- Benjamin Joseph Franklin (1839–1898), U.S. Representative from Missouri
- Benjamin Franklin Bache (1801-1881), U.S. Navy surgeon
- Benjamin Franklin Bache (journalist) (1769-1798), American journalist
- Naval vessels
- USS Franklin, name for a series of U.S. Navy vessels
- USS Benjamin Franklin (SSBN-640), ballistic missile submarine
- Ben Franklin (PX-15), research submersible
- Arts and literature
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- Benjamin Franklin (vseries)
- Benjamin Franklin (2002 film)
- "Ben Franklin" (The Office)
- Benjamin Franklin (Boyle), an 1899 bronze sculpture of Benjamin Franklin by John J. Boyle
- Benjamin Franklin (Jouvenal), an 1889 Carrara marble statue of Benjamin Franklin by Jacques Jouvenal
- Benjamin Franklin, Jr., a 1943 Our Gang short comedy film
- Benjamin Franklin ($100)
- Benjamin Franklin Bridge, between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Camden, New Jersey
- Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Ben Franklin Place, building in Ottawa named after the former Mayor of Nepean
- Ben Franklin (company), variety-store chain
- Ben Franklin, Texas, an unincorporated community in Delta County.
- Benjamin Franklin High School (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin, fictional prisoner and ex-soldier in the series Prison Break
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.