Benjamin Law (writer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Notable works||The Family Law, Gaysia|
Benjamin Law is an Australian journalist and author. He is best known for his books The Family Law, a family memoir published in 2010, and Gaysia: Adventures in the Queer East, a journalistic exploration of LGBT life in Asia.
- The Family Law (2010, ISBN 9781863954785)
- Gaysia: Adventures in the Queer East (2012, ISBN 9781863955768)
- "Law unto himself: The Family Law author Benjamin Law". Meld, March 27, 2012.
- Robert Dessaix, "Queer and Loathing". The Monthly, September 2012.
- "Over the rainbow". The Hindu, December 20, 2013.
- "Gay, lesbian or queer writing". The Book Show, February 7, 2011.
- "Benjamin Law Comedy In Production At Matchbox Pictures". Pedestrian Daily, October 16, 2013.
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|