Benjamin Myers (born 14 May 1978) is an Australian theologian who, since 2008, has been a lecturer at United Theological College within the School of Theology of Charles Sturt University. Prior to taking up a post at CSU, Myers was a researcher at the University of Queensland's Centre for the History of European Discourses. He is also a member of Princeton University's Center for Theological Inquiry.
Myers specializes in systematic theology, English literature, and the history of ideas. He has published a major book on John Milton's theology, as well as numerous articles on Karl Barth, Rudolf Bultmann, T. F. Torrance, and other contemporary theologians. His most recent project is a monograph exploring the thought of the previous Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams.  Myers is also widely known for being a pioneer in the Biblioblog movement. His blog, Faith & Theology, attracts a wide international audience.
Myers currently resides in Sydney.
- Milton's Theology of Freedom Berlin: Walter De Gruyter, 2006. ISBN 978-3-11-018938-4
- Christ the Stranger: The Theology of Rowan Williams New York: T&T Clark, 2012. ISBN 978-0-567-59971-1
- "Predestination and Freedom in Milton’s Paradise Lost," in Scottish Journal of Theology 59:1 (2006), 64-80.
- "Prevenient Grace and Conversion in Paradise Lost," in Milton Quarterly 40:1 (2006), 22-39.
- "The Difference Totality Makes: Reconsidering Pannenberg’s Eschatological Ontology," in Neue Zeitschrift für systematische Theologie und Religionsphilosophie 49:2 (2007), 141-55.
- "Karl Barth as Historian: Historical Method in the Göttingen Lectures on Calvin, Zwingli and Schleiermacher," in Zeitschrift für dialektische Theologie 23:1 (2007), 96-109.
- "Milton and the Theology of Secular Politics," in The Turnbull Library Record 41 (2008), 37-49.
- "'Following the Way Which Is Called Heresy': Milton and the Heretical Imperative," in Journal of the History of Ideas 69:3 (2008), 375-93
- "Dialectical Critical Realism in Science and Theology: Quantum Physics and Karl Barth," in Science and Christian Belief 20:1 (2008), 49-66.
- "Faith as Self-Understanding: Towards a Post-Barthian Appreciation of Rudolf Bultmann," in International Journal of Systematic Theology 10:1 (2008), 21-35.
- "The Stratification of Knowledge in the Thought of T. F. Torrance," in Scottish Journal of Theology 61:1 (2008), 1-15.
- "The Impossibility of the Secular: Double Prevenience in Karl Barth's Ethics of Reconciliation," in Scottish Bulletin of Evangelical Theology 27:1 (2009), 88-99.
Chapters in edited volumes
- "Disruptive History: Rowan Williams on Heresy and Orthodoxy," in On Rowan Williams: Critical Essays, ed. Matheson Russell (Eugene, OR: Cascade, 2009), 47-67. ISBN 978-1-55635-973-6
- "From Faithfulness to Faith in the Theology of Karl Barth," in The Faith of Jesus Christ: Exegetical, Biblical, and Theological Studies, ed. Michael F. Bird and Preston M. Sprinkle (Carlisle: Paternoster, 2009), 291-308. ISBN 978-1-59856-429-7