|Born||June 13, 1980|
|Genres||New wave, rock, jazz|
|Occupations||Musician, Music Teacher|
|Years active||2002 – present|
Benny Greb (born on June 13, 1980 in Augsburg, Germany) is a prolific German drummer and clinician. He started playing the drums at age six and began taking lessons at age twelve. He plays a large variety of music and can be seen playing rock with Stoppok (de) and The Ron Spielman Trio, jazz with The Benny Greb Brass Band and Sabri Tulug Tirpan, funk with Jerobeam, reggae with Bobby McFerrin, fusion with the NDR Big Band on their Frank Zappa Project, with 3erGezimmeR and Wayne Krantz, and acoustic punk with Strom & Wasser. He has also performed at the Modern Drummer Festival 2010 and at many clinics and drum festivals around the world. Greb is endorsed by Sonor Drums and has his singature snare, Remo Drum Heads, Pro-mark, and by Meinl Percussion . He developed with Meinl a signature line of Byzance Vintage Series cymbals including the "Sand Ride" and "Sand Hats," both known for their sandblasted finishes. In 2012, Meinl introduced new "Sand Crash" and "Sand Crash/Ride" cymbals to the Byzance Vintage lineup. Further more, Benny has a set of trash hats that he uses on the right side of his kit.
Greb appeared on the scene in 2009 with his Hudson Music DVD "The Language of Drumming".
Greb is endorsed by Sonor Drums.
- Sonor SQ2 Vintage Beech in "White Pearl"
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum
- 10" x 8" Tom
- 14" x 14" Floor Tom
- 16" x 16" Floor Tom
- 13" x 5.75" Signature Snare (Beech) 
(From Left to Right)
- 14" Byzance Vintage Sand Hat
- 18" Byzance Vintage Sand Thin Crash with 6" Byzance Traditional Splash Stack
- 20" Byzance Vintage Sand Ride
- 12" Generation X Trash Hat
- 18" Byzance Vintage Sand Medium Crash with 8" Byzance Traditional Splash Stack
- 22" Byzance Vintage Sand Crash Ride with 8" Classics Traditional Bell
- Hardware - Sonor 600 Series
- Pedals - Sonor Giant Step
- Drum Heads - Remo
- Sticks - Pro Mark 5BG Benny Greb Signature Series
- Percussion Meinl Bongos, Cowbells and Shakers
- 2007: Goldene Zeit
- 2009: 3erGezimmeR
- 2011: Lektionen in Demut 11.0
- 2011: Stand Well Back
- 2013: "Drawing Breath"
- 2012: Just Here Just Now
- 2009: The Language of Drumming
- 2010: Modern Drummer Festival